11.29.2007
What was I thinking?
So...funny story. I wish I could tell the story before you saw the pictures, sadly it looks like my poor baby is being tortured. Just hold on...don't call child protective services. So, my sister Cassidie, who is a senior in high school, really wants to be a photographer. She had interned with Kathryn Michaels who apparently shot many cute pics of tiny babies. Cass thought she could give it a shot, and I thought hey... save money on studio pics...give her some practice...everybody wins, right? So Cass set up her own studio with lights and a backdrop...pretty awesome...now all we needed was sweet little Easton minus warm cuddly sleepers and blankets. I am obviously an amateur at this whole mother thing. He was sleeping so, smooth sailing right? Negative. Had he eaten recently? Negative. Does baby Easton love hangin out nekkid? Negative. So needless to say, I got him all ready to go and he wakes up. Oh...we'll try anyway. Poor kid was literally trying to crawl away. Sigh. Learned that lesson. Better luck next time I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is sick... poor thing.
I know what he was thinking...
"Where is my aunt Kylee? She wouldn't put up with this chaos!!!"
Oh such a cute baby!! Um you need to put links up on your page!!
Jess - I didn't realize that you had Easton on my birthday! After all of the jokes about waiting to have him on that day, you actually did. That's too funny! Such cute pictures and thanks for lunch the other day. Let's do it again soon!!!
Hey Jessica, this is Tiffany the substitute Bunco player! You're blog is adorable and your baby's even cuter! Perfect baby pictures are tough to get anyway so that's a pretty funny story of not being prepared! Better luck next time, huh?
I'm just surprised he didn't pee everywhere! ;) Sounds like a fun adventure... better luck next time.
aww thanks...they struggle a little!!
Post a Comment