12.23.2007

Hubby Tag

I stole this from a blog I read, and thought it might be kinda fun. I tag Connie, Niesha, Sarah, Tiffany, Crystal, Lyndsay, Mickie and everyone else that should be starting a blog soon (aka Emily)! I better see this on your blogs, girls!

what's his name?
Randon Ray Russell

how long have you been together? Well, since we started dating would be 2 years 4 months.

how long did you date? Oh...just a meager 4 months. When you know you know!

how old is he? 27

who eats more? Randon can down 9 eggs and a whole package of bacon if he feels like it (I really hope our kids get HIS metabolism)...but I swear I always seem to be hungry and he isn't.

who said 'I love you' first? He did!!

who is taller? Randon is.

who sings better? Hahaha well...seeing that his high school choir teacher officially diagnosed him with tone deficiency...I'll say me.

who is smarter? Hmmm. He knows lots of random trivia facts. However, I scored higher on my ACT, I'll take this one.

who does the laundry? Hahaha sadly, I must admit Randon is better at getting it done.

who does the dishes? I'll say...its pretty equal.

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When we got married he insisted on the right side. Who knows why.

who pays the bills? One more point for him.

who mows the lawn? Well we haven't had a lawn yet, but when we do, he says he won't let me touch it. Very picky about how lawns look after his lawn mowing "business" growing up.

who cooks dinner? One advantage of living with in laws...meals provided. I try to help.

who drives when you are together? Randon. I assist though. I'm a terrible right seat driver when he drives. :)

who is more stubborn? Oh man. I'm sure we'll be fighting for that title forever.

who kissed who first? He kissed me!

who asked who out first? He was persuaded by his family to call me for a blind date.

who proposed? Me. Just kidding. Of course he did!

who is more sensitive? Oh my heck. I've seen Randon cry once. I was sure when he watched his offspring enter the world I might see a tear, but no. I cry all the time. If thats what sensitive is, then I win this one.

who has more friends? Uh...I guess we'll tie.

who has more siblings? He's got me beat by one.

who wears the pants in the family? Oh he knows I do. Randon! Get back in the kitchen where you belong!!

1 comment:

Tiff and Rand said...

Are you kidding me! This is SO long. I'll get you for this Jessica. Next silly tag I get...after this one of course, you are definitely IT!