6.05.2008
Girl's Trip to Cedar City
So I was planning on going camping with the whole fam over Memorial Day until I realized all the women wouldn't be there and it would just be the men fishing all day. My sister Cass was going to the farewell of a "friend", Jerron, who lives in Enterprise by Cedar City, and my mom and sister were going too. So I decided Easton and I would tag along with them. It was a fun little girl's trip. LOTS of driving- good old E town is like five hours away. We stayed at a hotel in Cedar, had quite the time trying to figure out the self timer on my mom's camera and trying to fit us all in the shot.
Check out this cheeser! Hangin out with Cass. Oh my heck he is the cutest boy.
Creepy Kylee headed down to the continental breakfast where I spilled hot chocolate all over everything. Twice.
Easton enjoying a luxurious hotel bath experience.
Cute Cass with Jerron, he's just a friend okay! ;)
He gave a great talk and we had a little dinner after which we started our five hour drive home with Cass entertaining us with her rendition of Baby Got Back. Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good ol' Enterprise; that's where my grandpa grew up. Fun trip with the girls!!
I was starting to get a little worried... i thought you went MIA becuase you didn't post for a while! I am glad to see that you were just haveing fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that little chunky monkey of yours....he is a cheese head for sure!So cute!
looks like you guys had tons of fun! I just love your family, seeing all of them makes me miss the old days when we would always hang out at each others houses- now we are lucky if we see or even talk to each other every three months! What losers we are:)
Woot woot for looking homeless! Thanks for posting that picture. But I think Easton's grin cancels out any bad. Thanks for putting this up!
Jess I think you have the cutest kid ever! Seriously!
Ok:
a) Your little guy is the cutest, EVER!
b) Your sisters/ma are the most beautfiul people ever.
c) Can I join your family? =]
Love you,
Mel
Ack! I meant to say:
"YOU and your sisters/ma...."
Post a Comment