8.09.2008

The Little Fella is Walkin!

Check this out. He is crusin! He just figured he could skip all the steps like crawling, getting up and down...lets get to the fun stuff! He still needs help getting up, and he isn't very graceful in his falling, but he loves his new found freedom. I can't believe he is so big! (Sorry, I'm a dork and you have to look at the video sideways...)

8 comments:

Kylee said...

That is so dang cute! What a stud!

Danielle said...

I can't believe he's walking! It seems like we were just barely in St. George with you anxiously awaiting his arrival!

He's such a little stud. I love the cute little wobble!

Emily said...

Oh man, you can call me a dork too-but, it just brought a tear to my eye! I feel like I just need to see him more!!I just love him to a million pieces!!

Becky said...

We need to get together so Easton can teach Colt a thing or two! How cute.

Niesha said...

Wow! Not only is he walking... but he is walking on walls! Plus he is balancing his head! Very impressive!

Mel Sims said...

It can't be!! He and I had a little chat in Lake Clevland about growing up. He promised me he would stop, immediately, and remain in blissful babyhood forever. Hmmph.

Mel Sims said...

And, oh, may I just say that it's more fun to listen to all the adults in the room than actually watch the video? (Not really, but it is dang funny!) Really, try closing your eyes and doing it...make sure Mama Lisa gets to, too. I have to make fun of you two when I can...ha ha. =]

Love you!

Em said...

Greets, what a cutie!
Thanks for your comment. (I commented back on my post, but who checks that, honestly?)
I'll let Rachel know she was recognized, she'll be thrilled.