I love this laugh of Easton's. Its so contagious. It usually only comes out when he is super tired and ready for bed. Pretty clever way of avoiding bedtime if you ask me. I want to let him stay up and play all night laughing like this!
That laugh is contagious! I'm going to bookmark this for anytime I need a good laugh. I know I've said it a million times before but he is SO cute! And you are one hot mom!
4 comments:
It's all fun and games until some one falls and cracks their head open.
Oh I love that little stinker!!
That laugh is contagious! I'm going to bookmark this for anytime I need a good laugh. I know I've said it a million times before but he is SO cute! And you are one hot mom!
Jessica it's Laura that is the funniest thing that I have ever heard!! I can't wait to see you today. You look so great!
Post a Comment