2.25.2009

3 Years!

Today is our anniversary, our 3rd to be exact. I really love Randon, like, a lot. I'm so glad we've been together for the last three years. My husband is pretty rad. I realize that more everyday. I had many words planned, but now all I can think of is that I love him. I love you babe. I'm thankful for all you do for our family. I love that you are a great father. I love when we're together. Except when you have horrendous gas. Thanks for letting me be your wife.

8 comments:

Cassidie Anne said...

haha haha yeah even I know about his gas......

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Congrats!

Barlow Fam said...

THREE YEARS, holy cow, you are like an old maid.... I know It seems like forever we had our three year Anniversary at the end of last year, isn't it fun??? Congrats!

Danielle said...

Wow! Three years already? It seems like Grandma and I were just barely counting down the days until we could eat at Chef's Table!

Congrats!

Kate and Wiley said...

Congratulations!!!! Maybe Wiley and I should drive up the street half a mile and eat at the Chef's Table to celebrate your anniversary for you. :) Horrendous gas...tell me about it. What is with our men?

Kylee said...

I just want this day to serve as a reminder to how great I am to helping you meet him.

kollers said...

Congrats you two! Jess you crack me up! That gas. . . who knew you could create such smells. You are one of the funniest girls I know and we need to hang out more.

Jenny's Joy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!