Okay, I admit, the last post was a little dramatic. I'm sure that episode won't even register in my memory in a little while. But hey, my mom was reading a book yesterday that said "bright" people tend to freak out quickly and more dramatically. Don't know what book that was, but I'm sure going to go along with it. Anyway, there's no bad day a little paper-crafting can't cure! My mom's house is the jackpot for crafting stuff. And that along with my mom's home made bread, I'm good to go. If you know my mom, or even if you don't, track her down and have her make you some bread. 100% whole wheat, she even puts flax seed and other healthy stuff in it, and it tastes soooo good. Made my day. Mom makes everything better.

4 comments:
Jess, I've been embarrassed to even leave you a comment because I am so mad/sad/disappointed that things didn't work out up here. But I am always thinking about you and hope that things will turn around for you soon!
And I love your paper-craft!
Very cute idea! And moms house always has the goods when you want to make something fun! Your mom is a pretty crafty and creative person herself so it has worn off on you guys! Keep your chin up. I know I'm trying too!
Your mom is the best! That bread sounds delicious...I wish I knew how to make bread.
Jess...AGAIN....your post brought tears to my eyes. You DO have the best mom, I agree! She's my new fill-in now that grandma is gone. She's as close to that woman as it gets!!!
I love you girl. I need an update about what's going on with you.
Post a Comment