i am pretty sure you are not biased. It is actually a scientific fact that he is apart of the superior breed.
He is so dang cute! He seems like a funny baby too (just like his mama) He always has these cute little smirks and faces in all the pictures I've seen. We need to get together some time!
He is a cutie! I love the stories you share about him. They always brighten my day.
Ya, I agree with Cass. He is definitely part of our advanced and gorgeous genes. =P I LUB HIM TOOO!!!! Miss you guys!!!
I agree! He is one cute kid!
Ohhhh, cute. And happy anniversary!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i am pretty sure you are not biased. It is actually a scientific fact that he is apart of the superior breed.
He is so dang cute! He seems like a funny baby too (just like his mama) He always has these cute little smirks and faces in all the pictures I've seen. We need to get together some time!
He is a cutie! I love the stories you share about him. They always brighten my day.
Ya, I agree with Cass. He is definitely part of our advanced and gorgeous genes. =P
I LUB HIM TOOO!!!! Miss you guys!!!
Ya, I agree with Cass. He is definitely part of our advanced and gorgeous genes. =P
I LUB HIM TOOO!!!! Miss you guys!!!
I agree! He is one cute kid!
Ohhhh, cute. And happy anniversary!
Post a Comment