Its just me.
Proof for my sister Cass that I cut my bangs. We made a pact and she has to as well. So there, Cass, its true! You better do it!
Just for the record, I do not worship the devil. I always see people doing this in pictures and I always felt left out of that hard-partyin club. Some people like to do it vertically. Sideways is much more hardcore.
Thats pretty much the excitement around here. We all got haircuts thanks to my lovely sister in law, Nola.
Oh, and I realized, I never updated about our job situation. Randon accepted a job with Fieldstone Homes about a month ago. He's been through training and is now a sales counselor at their Springville community. We are so happy and feel so blessed he even got a job. He doesn't exactly love the commute to Springville, or the fact he got placed in the community that gets the least sales traffic, but he loves the company and would love to work his way up. They treat him well, we can put food on the table, and we have health insurance. All is well. We are going to try and sell our home. Hahaha. Yeah. I know. Blah. The very thought of packing and moving makes me want to barf. But we feel blessed and we are happy.
Easton and I are going a little stir crazy. We want to play outside!! Bring on the warmth!
I'm going to go rock out some more now. :)
10 comments:
you are one hip foxy mama that people just DON'T want to mess with.
Where did you learn your mad skills?
I like your bangs too, are they really that different. Maybe I'm just old and out of it...
Nola must be banned from cutting Easton's hair! I had to fix it again. You would think that she would know how to cut hair after this long.
Easton will like my new trimmer. Due to his love, I am going to give him a bowl cut.
NOOOOOO no bull cuts!!!!! You have done enough bull cuts on jess!! That more than makes up for him getting one. Poor easton. poor poor Easton.
Wow that is some pretty hot hair Jess! We are so glad to hear things are going well with you and Randon. You know we don't live that far away from Sprinville. I think its a sign that we need to hang out...
I love your new bangs! You always have good bangs. =]
That's great news about Randon. Tell him congrats from us! We should get together sometime now that we live in Utah again.
I know you picture up just to spite me and my hatred for the 'rock on' hand sign.
Way cute bangs! Glad to here Randon got job and things are going well!
Love the bangs! It makes me want a haircut from Nola. ;) That's great about the job.
Post a Comment