
Creating such architectural masterpieces such as these...

He might spot the oats in the back corner. And this might happen...
I caught him in the act and bless his heart, he was so happy, I hardly had the heart to stop him. He was so excited, smiling from ear to ear, spreading the happiness of oat confetti. And look, he even put the lid back on. He is just so darn considerate. I've learned yet another lesson, and oats go up high. Like I can blame him, and even if I could, who could get mad at this face?
10 comments:
ohhhhh i miss heem. I want to play with him again!
He is a genius, no question about it. Look at the engineering mind at work! I love him, I love him, I love him
Oh my. What a treat.
Can I just have him? Please?
kylee is a creep.
I love it... he is so darn cute!
Oh I couldn't be mad at that cute little face!!!!
Hey Jess! I'm trying to get our old group of friends together again! I'm planning a dinner On Tuesday April 14, at 6:30- at the wingers in riverton. Can you make it!? Please say yes! Bring you lil one! It will be fun to catch up! So let me know if you can make it. : )
Amber
Oh my gosh that face is priceless! We need to get together so I can see him!
Ha ha!!! That's too cute! I agree...I don't think there is ANY possible way you can stay mad at something as cute as him!!! :)
No kidding! What a fun mess and a cute kid.
Post a Comment