I wasn't sure how Easter would work this year, if it all would still go over Easton's head. Well, he turned out to be an avid fan of the activities and quite a skilled Easter egg hunter. Our Easter bunny leaves candy on the floor in a trail to the Easter baskets. Easton was first in awe, then overjoyed. He is a big fan of candy and he wasn't losing any opportunity to grab all the jellybeans he could from the piles at his feet. Once he got the idea that you were supposed to go find the eggs, he was all over it. Once he realized there was more candy inside the eggs, he was a man on a mission. We ended up having a lovely Easter. Easton looked so handsome! (Notice the handful of jellybeans...I'm sure there are several in his mouth too.)
On the hunt...
The loot!
5 comments:
You've got one dang cute little boy there!
oh my gosh he's cute!! and looking so grown up:( I guess that's time for another one-hahaha-no really I'm serious! (I need a baby to love and hold, it just can't be mine)
What a handsome little fellow! I think I might have to steel him....??? Humm thats a good thought??... Yeah, a real good thought!!
Hey there - I found your blog after you put your comment on my blog yesterday. Easton is so huge I cant believe how big he is. He is so darn cute too. I will be stocking your blog too now! = )
He does look so handsome!! Colt knows all about the loot, too. ;)
Post a Comment