11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!!



We had a great time with the cutest little buckaroo in the west. Easton got to go to two trunk or treats and trick or treating on Halloween. Holy cow, times have changed! The first one was a boys night night with Randon's friend BJ and his son, Sam. They had a fun time and I went to pick them up and got to watch him go up and say Trick or Treat! and a quiet little thank you. So cute! He loved it! If you know this kid, you know he LOVES candy. He was in heaven...and continued to be the next two times. He loves his hat and now wears it every time he goes outside. Randon...didn't dress up. I begged him to go au natural and just wear a loincloth but he declined. Maybe next year... Hope you all had a spooky fun time!!

6 comments:

shana said...

cute cute costumes! I would have to agree, he is the cutes buckaroo in the west!

Kylee said...

I'm honestly thankful Randon didn't wear the loin cloth.

Whitney said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I love you to be dressed up with him.

Danielle said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Do I tell you that enough? And you are a hot mommy! =] I love your coordinating costumes!

Niesha said...

I definitly think haveing coordinating costumes is the best...and yours is no exception! So cute!! I missed trick-or-treating with the kidlets this year... and i am so Jelous you got to go... I bet it was such a blast!

Becky said...

Colt was a cute cowboy, too! Looks like fun.