12.15.2009

You Better Watch Out!

I guess Big E really does like Christmas music! I caught him singing Christmas songs in his carseat. (Sorry for the blurry clip, it was taken on my crappy cell phone.) Translation: "You better not cry, not awake (he sees you when you're awake), better not pout, tellin you why...Santa Claus is comin to town!" Love it. We are getting pretty excited for Santa over here. Easton also loves the light up yard reindeer. There is one right next door, and he loudly announces its lighting every night. "The big reindeer is workin! And its face is movin!"

3 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

Look at that little singer! Future Madrigal! :) hahahha

Niesha said...

What a little Josh Groban!! So fun... I bet Christmas' are so much better with little ones to get you in the spirit!

Emily said...

He is such a stud muffin!!