I've been trying really hard to like January. It's a little depressing isn't it? Or am I the only one? I thought I'd try to be like every other person on the planet and make some goals to work on to better myself. I thought I would try to learn to crochet/knit and maybe start practicing the piano more often until I am confident to accompany someone. And serve a vegetable every night with dinner. Well the first one was easy. I have the world's best mentor right at my fingertips. And ta da.... my first crocheted project!
Other thoughts:
* It's that time again. Time to register the vehicles. And guess what. The windshield is cracked. Again.
*I love the new TV show, Modern Family. I think I cry from laughing so hard every time I watch it. It's now a household favorite. (I'm also ashamed to admit, that after avoiding every previous season, this time, I haven't missed an episode of the Bachelor. What the heck. The program is absolutely ridiculous. A terrible guilty pleasure.)
*Easton calls my mom "Damma". He will sing a little grandma song that goes "Dam Dam Dam Dammy!!!" It is awesome.
*He also was telling us the other day that an O and a zero are not the same because an O is a circle and a zero is an oval. What the? He is a smart little kiddo.
*I need some input. I've been asked to help all of the youth in our ward to learn a song and possibly sing it in sacrament meeting. Has anyone heard an amazing song from a choir lately? I feel like I've been out of the loop for a while and don't really have any good resources for finding a great song for them. Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone?
7 comments:
Proud of your accomplishments, Jess! =] January is a little dull....bleh.
At least you're improving your life instead of sitting around waiting for someone to improve life for you! *cough, cough* Miss you cuz.
I have a few comments on this one:
1. I really dislike January. Especially this year since I've been sick. It so dark, cold and blah. I'm counting down until spring.
2. I LOVE those cute little flowers. You are a talented woman! First stuffed animals and now this. I'm impressed.
3. I have to register my car this month too. We have to get new tires. Fun times.
4. Danny and I are obsessed with Modern Family. Hilarious. Oh and I'm not ashamed to admit, I am also obsessed with The Bachelor every season. It's ridiculous and I love it.
5. Easton is a doll. And a genius.
Okay that's the world's longest comment so I'll stop. Love ya!
do a michael jackson song. it will totally kill. probably the free willy song.
ok I am feeling a craft day coming on....love those flowers, (if you need someone to give them two I know two darling little girls that would LOVE them!)
Also-love modern family..it's our favorite...Tony loved this weeks episode with the complicated remote. Let's just say 'we've been there!'
Yes, a girl. Immediately!
LOVE the flower! If you do have a craft day count me in, I would either love to learn...or just have you make me some :) That is, if my baby decides to be a girl. Also, LOVE modern family! I even practice the columbian accent... I love GLORIA. I wish I could be her some day! Fun stuff...good work!
I LOVE MODERN FAMILY, i haven't gotten into the bachelor, just because i have no time, and i'm too embarrassed to tivo it, but i lvoe your flowers!
Post a Comment