...going to the park with great friends!
Look at these cuties!
My poor child is going through a time when he forgets
how to smile when I ask him to for the camera.
Hahaha...really? Is that a smile my dear son? It kinda looks like you are in pain. .
He is still the cutest boy on the planet so it all works out alright I guess. I need tips on getting him to smile normal though.
We planted wheat grass to hopefully watch it grow.
We had a young women's activity where we learned about floral arranging and got to make our own. Very fun.
And.... I am now selling these headbands. The flower is attached to a clip that you can place wherever on the the two chains, or wear alone...or on a cardigan...or on a bag...or anywhere you see fit. :) Sweet! A headband you can wear to school! (The larger thick banded ones were apparently banned from school.) I can do any color you want, I think they are pretty darn cute for summer. Let me know if you are interested. jessicaleighrussell{at}gmail{dot}com.
Thank you to my very UNwilling but adorable model, Abbey.
5 comments:
As I started reading your post my daughter as asked me at least 10 times where your son is..?? I think we might have a crush forming!!- We had so much fun at the park with you guys and once B gets feeling better we will have to get out more!!--- I love those flowers you are selling! I think I will be purchasing a few for the gals at our house!! Your so talented!
I want one of those headbands!! They are so dang cute. I love the pics at the park, we need to get together again, we always wait way to long!!
What the heck? Why would they ban flowers from school? Stupid. Those ones are super cute!
two most adorable toddlers i know! :) And I want a headband...but I want one like you had on that night at Emily's. How much would it be?
Adorable headbands! I love them! You are one talented girl!
I also love Easton's smile attempts. Precious.
Post a Comment