He spent a lot of the time telling us that the Easter bunny was going to come hide these eggs. And that it would be SO FUNNY! (His words.)
The finished product.
Oh my goodness, this boy has my heart.
So, he wakes up Easter morning, and of course, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. He came out to see the candy trail, which I was so excited to see his reaction to. He loved it last year. He loves candy you see. A lot. But he looks at it and says, "Well that's not fair. We're going to have to get out the vacuum." Hahaha...so funny and so random.
He quickly forgot his concern when he saw what the Easter bunny had left for him.
Oh my gosh. A baby bunny AND a big bunny? Unreal.
When it was time to look for the eggs, he said we had to be so careful and put them on his new pillow. So he had an old minky pillow that he would not give up that was getting a little nasty, so I thought I'd try to make a pillowcase out of that softy goodness for a new pillow. Oh my gosh I keep forgetting that material is a nightmare to work with. Sheesh. It all turned out okay in the end though.
We had a wonderful day watching conference and having a delicious dinner. And hooray! Our grass even grew! So springy.
And...I just thought this was funny. I converted a family picture to a coloring page for Easton to color while we watched conference. (It's pretty cool. You can do it on crayola.com.) Anyway...this is how he chose to color it. Hmmm... do you think this is his way of telling us we all need a little teeth whitening?
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
3 comments:
I love this little Easter story! That kid is so stinkin cute. I love that he colored your mouths yellow. It is amazing that he can color in the lines enough to make your mouths yellow! That made me laugh out loud, I mean LOL. Man I am just so behind with the times... :)
I love your yellow teeth. Perfection!
O classic little Easton! that is so cute that he was worried about vaccuming up the candy... i probably would have just shoved everyone out of the way and ate it all... he sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment