4.22.2010

meet marvin


Easton showed me this thing and said,"This is Marvin." Well okay then. Marvin is the product of some very fun and creative aunts, Abbey and Cass. Easton has taught me different things about Marvin. These are a few things he has told me about him...

He can't say cheese when taking a picture.

He can't fold his arms while we say prayers. He doesn't have any.


But he is pretty good guy to have around.

And apparently he likes to take a nice ride in the scooby doo van every now and then.


And if I'm not mistaken, I think Easton might really like him.


You just never know what random thing is going to make this little boy just as happy as could be.

5 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

He can't say cheese when taking a picture? hahahaha you have the sweetest little boy in the world. Where does he come up with this stuff?!

Mel Sims said...

I love your renewed vigor in blogging!! Yay for me with no life!!! =] I think Marvin is awesome. Kids, eh? Easton freaking rocks! =]

Cassidie Anne said...

your new blog layout is great. it makes me want to redo mine...again. good thing it is dead at work.

Whitney said...

This is so hilarious and cute. That last picture cracks me up!

shana said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen...the excited boy...not marvin :) but he's pretty cute and creative too