My beloved got this for me for my birthday.
Ahem.
I love me some Michael.
I really do.
I hesitated to go to the theater to see this along with all of the posers.
So I didn't.
I watched it for the first time with my family on my birthday.
It was awesome.
Michael is amazing.
I'm sad he's gone.
The end.

7 comments:
MJ is crazy. His hand flicking made me worried. Mo Pleasure is gonna be the next King. That's all I am saying.
Love, love, love, love, LOVE!!! I can't believe that he could still move the way that he did! He was so awesome and I love him.
The End.
I can totally relate... when Heath Ledger died Zack when and bought me Broke Back Mountain...JUST KIDDING!!! You husband is so sweet... his (older) sisters taught him well!!
Its funny how you think you aren't a poser.
Haha just kidding you are the only person i know that truly loves a person they have never met. Congrats freak.
haha..... yeah, he was a pretty talented guy!!! I'm so glad you found me! i'm excited to keep in better touch, your family is adorable.
What happened to your singing "genius" video?? That guy was AWESOME!!!
You be you, Jess!!! =P You and Jamie, I swear....
Keep posting, you're so fun to read!
Post a Comment