7.22.2010

baby shower.


We threw a fun baby shower for my cousin, Danielle. She is having a little girl and it was so fun using girly stuff! I am so excited for her, here she is, drop dead gorgeous even while pregnant. She is going to be the best mom. We gave her a cute little dress, booties and a headband. They turned out pretty cute.



And I have to give a shout out to my sister in law, Niesha, who is also drop dead gorgeous, who just had her precious little baby girl, Kai! Little Kai is so tiny and perfect and adorable! Why, hello there, BABY HUNGER! I gave Niesh a similar set up. The little dress was my first clothing-sewing-project. Baby girl stuff is so fun that it motivated me to try... and surprisingly it didn't turn out too bad. Holla. (Hahaha. Did I just say that? Yes. Yes, I did.)


Congratulations, gorgeous women!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oooooh CUTE STUFF! LOVE IT!!!