11.18.2010

seasons.

It never fails to amaze me how we can go overnight from this:
  

to this:
{Taken mid-October}
In other news, Christmas is coming. We are very excited. Well. E and I are. I am trying to talk Randon into being excited and to put up the Christmas lights. He just likes to roll his eyes especially every time a family tradition idea is mentioned. Like Thanksgiving breakfast. Genius! That little gem was Juancarlos' idea. Why not make a whole day out of it? I really like holidays. I really like traditions. What's wrong with that?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

wow! you got a ton of snow! everything we have received that actually sticks is gone before half the day is over. P.S. i'm like you. :) I love traditions too!

Ashley and Chris said...

i enjoy things too...

Niesha said...

Next time he rolls his eyes... remind him about how important traditions were to his MOTHER! She was so into them and we never went a year without. That otta hit him where it hurts! So keep it up becasue some day he will appreciate it. Good work!!

Whitney said...

Absolutely nothing is wrong. I agree completely!

Unknown said...

A little piece of hate grew inside of me when Juancarlos mentioned breakfast. He will suffer for it. All of the dishes are his job.