11.02.2010

spooky.

We had a great Halloween. On Friday night we headed to Grandma's house to have a little pumpkin carving party. We started things off by making owl cupcakes. E loved it.

 We had mummy dogs ...
 ...and carved pumpkins! Easton was all over the job of scooping out the seeds. Every. last. one.
 Our completed jack o lantern!
So excited for the official lighting on the porch!     
 On Saturday, Grandma's house was Halloween central! It was so fun to have a party with everybody there! We had yummy chili a la Kylee and Grandpa even made root beer...E loved the root beer and the "smoke". (Why is his tongue blue?)
 Easton wanted to be a dog for Halloween. A brown dog. We got to Grandma's and he found a pirate hat and really wanted to be a pirate for awhile. Luckily I talked him into wearing his planned costume for trick or treating. Pirate for a while...dog for a while... life is great.

The trick or treating trio!
Abbey and I got so cold, but E wasn't ready to quit. I tapped out and E went with Dad.
The rest of the night was spent decorating cookies, watching scary movies and even having a donut on the string... eating..contest. It was so fun! We love Halloween!
   

3 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

I am in LOVE with that doggy costume. I just can't get over it! He is so sweet!!

Whitney said...

Those owl cupcakes are the cutest! Oh, and you know, you and yours are the cutest too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my! You should have had him be a pirate all along.

He's such a cheese-miester in pictures!