A couple of weeks ago, E and I headed out with Gma and Brooke. Brooke is Gma's friend who has become one of E's favorite people. When he was younger and quite shy, he would open right up and chat with Brooke. He just loves her, and she is so sweet to him. She is always so thoughtful and brings him fun little surprises. Anyway, we went to the mall to listen to one of FM100's mini concerts. First we stopped by Santa's place. I had asked E if he wanted to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted and he was all for it. We didn't have to wait in line for very long, and when it was our turn, he was a little shy, but went right up to sit on his lap. E was very clear in that he wanted a train that goes by itself with a remote and a Mickey game. Santa was very cute and talked to him and gave him a candy cane and we were on our way. We were walking over to Gma and Brooke and Easton had the saddest face I had ever seen. I asked him what was wrong and he said "Santa didn't give me a train!" It was the cutest thing...I guess I needed to explain more clearly that Santa brings the toys on Christmas Eve! He thought he was going to ask and get his toys right then! Cute boy. After an explanation, he was okay, and we went to listen to the concert. After that we got to ride the train! What a fun thing! He was so excited! Fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment