making homemade ice cream in a bag...
making beach cupcakes...
and spending lots of time at the pool...
...and these days, I just can't bear the thought of being outside in the heat. Even in a pool. I have no energy. I feel uncomfortable all the time. But it is ALLLLLLLLLL good. One more month.Oh little one...what is it about you growing in my belly that makes me so tired?
And yet makes me unable to sleep at night?
And makes my toes feel claustrophobic so that I have restless leg syndrome?
And makes me feel like I must have twizzlers in my mouth all the time?
Or maybe some cheddar jalepeno cheetos?
What is it that makes my hormones wacky and when I go camping I can't sleep all night because I'm afraid of bears. I've camped my whole life without a care in the world you see.
I do know that we cannot wait to meet you! Easton is so excited and reeeeally wants you to sleep in your "carriage" (cradle) in his room. I tell him that you'll wake up in the night crying. He says he'll get up and give you a toy or your "pinky" (binky) so that you'll be happy. He is so sweet and so excited. He is going to be a great big brother. I am so curious to see what you'll look like...how similar or different from Big E. We won't have to wait long....yay!!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I KNOW your pain! Emery was a September baby, and I LOATHED that Summer. At least your a nice Mom and do fun stuff, I just sat in my nice cool air conditioned home!
I can't believe you only have one more month to go!
I told Tyson that, if I can help it, I never want to be pregnant in the summer again (and Katie was born in October - due in November, so I wasn't even carrying as big of a baby as you probably are). It is miserable to be so large in the hot months.
Wow. When I'm pregnant, I'm just going to be blissful and full of happiness. I probably won't gain more than 12 LBS either. And my children will not be allowed to eat sugar, or anything that isn't organic. I wish you could be more like me sometimes. It would really balance out your chi.
Post a Comment