We had a little school feast the night before school (well...the feast consisted of Little Caesars pizza and root beer...hahaha). He was happy and got a buzz lightyear watch. Before bedtime, Easton got his first school blessing from Randon. I am emotional about everything right now, but it was so great. I can't believe I have a child of my own getting school blessings, it really wasn't that long ago my dad was giving them to me...was it?
At home...before we left for school! So handsome!
With his lightning mcqueen backpack of course.
Ready to head into preschool. I seriously have the cutest boy.
Look at that sweet face. He did so great.
Ready to go! So fun!
He was all smiles when he came out and said he had a great time. Most of what he had to say was about the toys during play time, but they also got to have ice cream and paint an ice cream cone. Fun! Sigh. My baby is a baby no more. A long time ago. But now its official.***
Update...still pregnant. :) I asked Randon the other night on a scale of 1-10 how excited he was for me not to be pregnant anymore. I thought he would say like 5 to be safe. He looked right at me and said 10! His eyes said 17. Haha. He has been so sweet and patient and does anything I ask. We are ready for you little mister!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the sweetest little thing! I can't believe he is so old. He looks like such a big boy now! I can't wait for little mister to arrive!!
My updater things is broken because I didn't know you updated. That is really great!
Post a Comment