10.25.2011

Life with Luke

Luke is now 6 weeks old. Wow. It has been a little crazy adjusting to having two kids. At first I thought I would never leave the house again. But having Easton in preschool has forced me to learn how to get everyone ready and out the door quickly. Luke was going through a little fussy phase but we just switched formulas and he is doing so much better. It is so fun to watch him when he is alert and you can just see his brain going a million miles a minute just processing everything. He is starting to bat at things with his cute little hands. He caught hold of my necklace the other day and his arms and legs started just a goin...he was so excited to hear the jingling it made. So cute. Easton is being a great big brother and he'll be the first to tell you. Haha. If Luke starts crying, he'll come over cooing "It's okay Luke, big brother is here, big brother is heeeeere." And he always asks after preschool if Luke was sad because he missed his big brother. It is great. I love watching Luke watch E. You can already tell how much he is going to look up to his big bro.  I don't know how moms manage more than 2 kids it's cah ray zay but I'm slowly feeling more normal. I feel grateful to have two healthy boys. And we sure love Luke's sweet innocent spirit and his adorable face!

Bundled up to take E to the park...

I don't know why I always think to get the camera out while he is eating...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love those boys.

Whitney said...

I love Easton to ask if Luke missed his big brother. You let me know how 2 is... I'm thinking I might just stick with one. :)