12.22.2007

Its a Christmas Miracle!!!

Randon and I actually closed on our house. No empty promises this time, we were actually signing papers. After waiting for four months it doesn't seem real. Randon and I are still skeptical, it won't fund till next week so until then...we won't get our hopes up too high. But still...a Christmas miracle! That and that I fit into a pair of pants for the first time in months and found an old 20 dollar bill in the back pocket! Sweeeeeeet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jessica,
I love your blog. Congrats! on the house but even more cool is the fitting into the pants. And even better the 20$ cha-ching....Hey I don't have any other way of communicating with you so this is the best I can do, but, I want to take your little boys pics. Free of charge. I really need a baby for my portfolio and you happen to be the only one with one, I can't wait until May, it's too far away. Any how please call me after you get settled down into your house, or sooner, if you want. My #9551709. Hope to talk soon.

Becky said...

OOhhh, lots of nice surprises!