12.16.2007

Nativity Adventure

So my sister in law, Shana, is a very talented photographer (she saved the day with my bridal pictures) and wanted to take pictures of the nativity scene with all of the grandkids. She got awesome costumes and planned to take the pics while we were all at the Christmas party. Little Easton got to play the part of baby Jesus. It turned out to be quite an adventure. We dressed and loaded all of the kids and headed down to the life size stable thing and headed out into the FREEZING cold. Everyone was in a hurry and cold and of course the guys just didn't understand the concept of the whole thing...by the time we were snapping pictures, everyone was laughing cause of the chaos. The little sheep wouldn't stay still, the teenage wise men wanted to make funny faces, but it turned out so dang cute! And little Easton, bless his heart, was so good, didn't make a peep, and was a good sport for the whole thing. I can't wait to see the real pics Shana took, I'm sure they turned out awesome!

The cutest baby wrapped in swaddling clothes, freezing but happy...Cute kids!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Cool idea!!

(Hey, did you mean to have the handicap feature turned on?... I have to type a word verification every time I want to comment.)

Jessica said...

Okay...I think I fixed it. Let me know! And Becky, if you read this, you need to blog! Especially if you are moving to WY! :(

Becky said...

Thanks, whatever you did worked! I probably will start a blog...

Tiff and Rand said...

Such a cute idea! I love the sheep, that's hilarious. And it was so much fun to see Easton last night, he is SO precious...and so small after holding my chunky 9 month old all day! And you look so great, by the way!