1.18.2008


Check out Sarah's blog for some cute pictures of Easton. Shana was kind enough to take some the other day as well. I will post those when I get them.
*Fat Camp Update: 1 lb, yes just ONE pound lost for a week of starving. Grrrrr. I better get better results next week.

5 comments:

Niesha said...

Love...Love...Love! So sweet!

Becky said...

Cute baby! I bet the weight thing will get better as your body adjusts. Good luck.

Connie said...

Those pictures are great. Easton is so cute and he looks like he was a good sport for all of that. It almost makes me want to try and do something like that for my baby but I know they wouldn't turn out that cute.

Tiff and Rand said...

Hey, a pound's a pound! Atleast it's down and not up, right? And your house is amazing, I'm jealous! We still haven't sold ours...and even if we did I don't know where we'd live! The house we loved is sold and every other house is TOO far away or something's wrong with it! Your son is absolutely ADORABLE, by the way!

Dona said...

Honestly if you could loose 1# a week and do it consistently, it will be wonderful. It will stay off, and it will get easier. The thing to remember is that 3 months are going to go by if you diet and exercise or not. So if you diet and exercise at 1# a week, in 3 months you will have lost 12#, one good pant size. If you do not, in 12 weeks you will not have lost any weight at all, and you might even have gained some along with a lot of self loathing. At least if you are trying, you can't hate yourself! xxoo So glad to have seen you yesterday. Easton is a handsome stud. The house is WONDERFUL. It is HUGE... I cant wait to hear the stairs ringing with kids running up and down, hear the sound of a hot ping pong game going on in the basement, cousins laughing, and all the joy that comes with the family you have! It definitely is your turn next Christmas! Don't worry the girls will all help, your have a year to get it all decorated, and that is the fun part! xxoo Momma Dona