I just about died hearing Easton laugh for the first time. For some reason, when I take his shirt off he just cracks up! No one else was ever around so I tried to catch it on my camera phone...now there is proof! Even though you can't really see cause its on night mode or something...you can still hear. I love it! My mom thinks he might be a stripper if he is so happy when I'm takin his clothes off... he doesn't laugh any other time when I tickle him or anything. Hahaha. He is getting so big I can't believe it. He loves to be right in the action and wants attention all the time. And....drum roll...he is sleeping through the night!!!! (Knock on wood.) Its truly a beautiful thing.
4 comments:
LOL! That is great. Colt would laugh at me when I wore a beanie. Silly boys!
I love it, I love it, I love it! Thats all I can say! He is soo dang cute:)
It's so fun when they start to laugh. That video is great. And yay on the sleeping through the night milestone too. That's a nice one.
Oh that is so funny! He little laught so cute.
Post a Comment