2.13.2008

Bag Tag!

I was tagged by Emily, and loved this idea. I admit, I went to clean out my purse and put clever things in it before I took the picture, but I decided to be honest and let the cat out of the bag...I keep loads of trash in my purse apparently.
I have lots of extras cause I carry my purse inside of my diaper bag. So...
-All the baby paraphernalia like diapers, wipes, formula, burp cloth, butt cream, thermometer (why its in there I don't know), gripe water (love this stuff!), tylenol, baby nail clippers (like I'm going to randomly give Easton a manicure and a rectal temperature while I'm on the go...) etc.
-Random things I didn't know where in there like... Becky's Christmas card picture (I guess I just want to keep you close to my heart Becky:)), keys to the truck that I rarely drive (that makes me wonder where my keys are), weight watchers stuff, Easton's socks (?), ibuprofen in a pink thing (was recently asking around for some when I had a headache and had some myself and didn't know it...one of the perks of being organized I suppose...having what you need and knowing its there...) an old shopping list, a big ol' pile of garbage
-Enough binkies for the whole neighborhood
-Sunglasses, phone, lipgloss (all the same color and no chapstick, not very efficient), wallet.

I would love to see what you all carry around! I tag EVERYONE on my list. Unless you don't want to of course. :) Plus Becky so she'll start a blog. :)

2 comments:

Mel Sims said...

Hi hi hi!! I found you!! I need to know your real email address....I keep emailing at your old hotmail one, and I don't think you're getting them! =]

Easton is SO DANG CUTE!! I'm flying over this weekend to see grandma...maybe you should bring him down and introduce him to his favorite (second? second twice removed?? third once removed??) cousin!

Love you cousin!! Melly (still at my msn.com address!)

Becky said...

I know how attached you are to me... :) Man, I debate about the blog thing probably every day!! Right now Adam is on our laptop doing work ALL THE TIME. Maybe I'll start a blog when I get some time to myself on the computer; it's just binge-blogging these days!