2.28.2008

Printing Blogs

I have loved updating my blog if for nothing else than to keep some sort of journal. My awesome cousin Melanie referred me to a site created by her cousin who created software to help organize and print blogs for journaling. Just go to www.blogs2books.blogspot.com to download the software for free(!) (she does accept donations). I'm excited to have a way to save my little "journal" and thought some of you might want to as well. :)

**Edited to say: PS...I just tried it and its pretty awesome. It allows you to download a specific time period or all of your posts, you can change the text and formatting and it saves the pictures and screen shots of your videos, and then you can just save it to a file on your computer. Sweet!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for sharing that site. I'll have to check it out. I've been thinking about trying to figure out how to do that.

Mel Sims said...

HA! You called me awesome on your blog! You ROCK! =]

Mel

Becky said...

That sounds totally awesome. I'll have to spread the word to my other friend bloggers.

Steph said...

I came across your blog when I googled "blogs2books". I'm trying to use this service to print my blog but I can't seem to download the comments with the rest of my blog. Did you have problems with this? My email address is in my profile. Thank you!