


We had a great Easter. Easton even slept in! Hooray! We went to my parents ward and enjoyed seeing all of my old friends there as everyone was home visiting. My mom made a huge feast of a meal. I'm so full...I probably gained all of my weight back. :) Of course Easton has no idea whats going on, but he got a couple new toys that he likes. Hopefully next year we can start some traditions. Randon and I were talking about each of our family's traditions. Isn't it a funny thing how you can do something so random and come to expect it every year? At my house, the Easter bunny always trailed candy all over the floor to our baskets. Randon said they used to take their eggs to a grassy hill and roll the eggs down the hill. Who knows what we'll come up with. I am glad though for the real meaning of Easter and for our Savior. The choir sang beautiful songs during sacrament meeting (good job, Graham family!) and it was wonderful to feel the spirit today.
P.S. We're trying out the mohawk/fauxhawk on Easton. What do you think?
5 comments:
Easton looks so cute! I love his little mohawk. I can't believe Randon remembers rolling the eggs down the hill-I thought we stopped doing that by the time he came along. Once I sat on a catus when we were easter egging, my outfit was never the same-always ichy.
What a cute little CHUNK! You can never go wrong with a Mohawk... thats what I say anyway! He pulls if off nicely! I'm glad you had a fun day!
AH! I love him. They are great pics. (Props to Cass since you forgot to mention it.) And I love how hard core he looked. I'm always in support of a good Mohawk.
Great Easter pics, and I love his hair. So cute.
What a CUTIE!! Glad you enjoyed Easter. I think Easton's hair looks great.
Post a Comment