
I should never have let Easton taste my Diet Coke. He is now a pro at spotting that silver can. He grabs for it until I let him sip the gutter. Most of the time he doesn't even get any he just sits there and listens to the sound his breathing makes in the can. He loves it. Great. But as my mom says, Diet Coke makes everything better! :) As you can see she also thinks a powdered donut every now and then doesn't hurt! Easton loves his Grandma Rass! And don't worry, I promise he truly does have a healthy diet. I mean look at the kid...does it look like he refuses any food?

9 comments:
Hahahaha. I love it! Look at you getting your child addicted at the ripe age of 6 months! (tomorrow!!)
I think his daddy would agree that you should replace that silver can with a bright blue one!
Oh, man! That's funny.
Jess your son is so stinkin cute. So where did you and Randon meet? Where did you guys get married at? I love your blog. I am a slacker and need to update mine.
You know mom has had her paws on something when the evidence includes powdered doughnuts and diet coke...
Wouldn't the world be such a happier place if thats what our diets consisted of?? I think I might try it.... I will let you know how it goes!
How can that be wrong??!!!
Is it just me or does your bebee get cuter every day?
And, BTW, who is that super hot brunette chick holding him in the second picture.....she couldn't possibly be a grandma, could she??
I'm hoping I got a few of you guys' cute genes. Geez. =]
Uhh, I just looked at these comments and What does kylee mean by PAWS? Diet Coke and powdered donuts together could solve global warming and AIDS and people going without food...do I really need to go on?
People just don't give me the respect I deserve...
Post a Comment