4.01.2008

Happy Birthday Randon!!


Yesterday was Randon's birthday and we celebrated by driving home from Green River! Woo hoo, what a party! Anyway, this is how Randon would choose to do his hair every day, that is, NOT do it. He said since it was his birthday he wasn't going to do it. Hey, we were camping, why not have him look like a crazy person? And so my love looked so handsome for his birthday. The big 2-8! We are so lucky to have such an awesome daddy/husband. We love you!



5 comments:

shana said...

Randon--thought I called you but apperently it was a dream-happy birthday! Sorry it's late and in a blog comment-I am totally lame. But hey you look hot so what else matters!
Love your big sis, Shana

Niesha said...

So picture me at work checking your blog every hour to see what you guys did...because I knew you would post something about his big day! I even left a comment in your friends post because I got so impatent!(<-spell check.) Shana isn't the only lame one! There is a card in the mail for what it is worth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kylee said...

Easton looks a lot like you did as a baby in that picture!

You're a mean wife. Let Randon look like a homeless person if he wants. I bet his business would triple.

Team Fraser said...

gotta love it!

Becky said...

HB to your hubby! I love the shirt on Easton.