I don't think I've ever been more grateful for an appliance, especially one that facilitates laundry. Not exactly my favorite chore. Not having to load up my clothes and such to take elsewhere to launder is going to be HEAVEN. However, I no longer have an excuse for the mountain of dirty clothes in my bedroom...
5 comments:
WOW! It looks like you could travel in time with those bad boys!
I'm so proud of you for having laundry facilities!! They look awesome, I wonder how many towels you can squeeze in there?
Those look great. I never thought that I would envy a washer and dryer! Happy birthday tomorrow big sis!
They look lovely, it's sad how you think applicances should just be part of being married or home ownership. I've stooped to the level of asking for them as presents for birthdays and christmas-I never thought I would do that but oh well life happens!
Nice set! I have to admit, after hating doing laundry for so long, I'm beginning to take pride in it.
Post a Comment