4.21.2008

Summer is in the Air...

I love this time of year, when the sound of a baseball game is on the TV, the windows are open letting the fresh air in and the smell of the barbeque. However, another smell marks this time of year that I'm not so fond of. I know its getting warmer when the Keens make their appearance. Randon has a granola side to him, I mean, he drives a Subaru Outback, he loves to rock climb, and would spend all his money at REI if he could. Apparently these shoes are all the rage (I thought it would be funny to get Easton some tiny ones, but they were $50! Ack! Maybe I'm just a cheapo...) anyway, they are supposed to be so great which I'm sure they are...but...they make Randon's feet stink!!! EW! I have a thing with feet as it is, they kinda gross me out. Luckily he is good enough to wash his feet at the end of the day. Summer must be getting closer. (Randon if you read this (I think that chance is slim, which reminds me, I'm curious, do your husbands read YOUR blogs?) I love you SO much, even though sometimes you wear weird shoes that make your feet smell.)

5 comments:

Melly said...

Are you kidding? Sometimes that's the only way I can get his full attention, by threatening to blog to the world about something! (or actually doing it!)

Funny that you have a "thing" about feet...maybe it's in our genes 'cause I do, too. *gag*

=]

shana said...

Try baby powder in his shoes, we used to do that in highschool with our cheap payless shoes to try to cover up the sweaty plastic smell. I'm sure he'll love that!

Tiff and Rand said...

I can pretty much blog whatever I want, Randy never reads mine! Anyways, I was cracking up at your post about Green River, aka Paradise. My sister lives there! She actually thought it was pretty funny too, plus she knew exactly where you stayed, where you went, it was funny to talk to her about it. Her husband is one of the 7 teachers in the school, which has 120 student, that's from 7th to 12th grade too! HAha! Poor kids, how would anyone date in that town, you're all but related to eachother! Weird. Anyway, it's fun to see how adorable your Pepsi drinkin' baby is. He's growning so fast! What a doll!

Kylee said...

Ooooooo man Jess. Your husband is a granola. It's okay though... he's more of a cowboy so I think it evens out nicely.

Kate and Wiley said...

Eww Jess that is so disgusting. That reminds me of EFY and our stinky shoe closet! Remember your nasty K-Swiss shoes!! hahahaha! I think they affected the taste of our crispy M&M's. Randon is a granola!