4.22.2008

Weight Loss Update...FINALLY!

Emily asked me the the other day why I hadn't posted anything about weight watchers lately. I guess I wanted to have something significant to report. To say the least, the process has been very SLOW for me. A pound here, two there, .5 gained then lost again and so forth. But today... drumroll... I met and exceeded my first goal! I have now lost 18.2 lbs since I started weight watchers. I'm pretty happy and really like the program. However...its kinda depressing thinking back to when I thought "17 pounds? Wow, when I lose that I'll be lookin pretty good!". Now that I'm here I realize I still have a way to go. I'm trying to incorporate a little good ol' exercise to tone everything up a bit. I feel like the more I lose the harder it is to get it to come off. I guess its time to really buckle down. Gotta do it Jillian style. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Awesome! I'm way happy for you and the receiving of the key chain. Pretty sweet.

Melly said...

DUDE, please tell me how you are sooooo good! I am SO, so happy for you! I bet you feel wonderful! You can do anything!

Please send me your wisdom....!! =] Love you!

shana said...

Congrats! I'm wondering when I'm going get the bug and really buckle down and follow the program! Maybe this week will be my week-I'm proud of you-especially with my evil influence!

Allie said...

Jessica, I am so glad that you have a blog! Its so nice to be able to see what everyone and their families are up to. I hope you don't mind me reading it. I am so glad that you are doing good on weight watchers. After I have my next baby in July I told Bret that I am joining no ifs and or buts... I have seriously got to get my butt into gear. 18lbs is really good! keep up the good work!

Becky said...

That is really incredible! Great work, Jess. Now you just need to post a before and after pic...