
We were able to go down to Mt. Pleasant the day after Memorial Day to visit and help Randon's dad move. We were able to stop by the farm, I was excited, I'm always eager to see how Easton will react to animals. It looks like he will take right after his dad, he loved it. He loves just being outside in general, but also got so excited when he saw the animals. Here we have Grandpa helping Easton ride Bob, Randon's horse, Easton is just happy as could be.

A nice little treat...a fresh egg from the chicken coop.

This shot reminded me of the movie Babe, with all of the animals chillin together. Thanks for letting us visit Grandpa!
2 comments:
Where the helk is that farm...I don't think I've ever been there. I'm an awesome daughter hu! Looks like a party!
Colt loves outside and animals, too. What a fun adventure.
Post a Comment