6.16.2008

This Could Be a Problem...

I had always heard about this establishment and that people loved it. I didn't see the big deal, hadn't even gone since there wasn't one around. One just opened recently by us. Randon and I have discovered the divinity that is the original chicken sandwich. I think I might have an addiction. I won't even mention that I may have had one three days in a row. Nope. Don't remember that. I better stop cold turkey. Or cold chicken. HA.

3 comments:

Mel Sims said...

That's awesome! I have never tried it...maybe I shouldn't. =] I have tried the new 99 cent chicken sandwich at Wendy's and do love that! =]

shana said...

Hey-there's nothing wrong with chic-fila, I would eat there everyday if I could...plus the original chic sandwich is only 7 or 8 pts so go to town girl!! Plus I like their cups--they keep your DC nice and cold! Delish!

Emily said...

Hey Girlie- Larry and I just decided we love that place too!!! We had the chicken salad sandwich and the wraps and they are deliousioso!!We are going to have to try the chicken sand. next!!