There we had lunch and a pedicure...always a favorite!
Then we got settled in our hotel and got all dressed up to go to dinner and to Les Mis at the Tuachan. All the restaurants had a long wait, so here we are all dressed up to eat at...Panda Express! High class! (Niesha, me and Chantel)
Les Miserables was awesome. Loved it. Master of the house for shizzle. The next morning we headed to Vegas to the outlets. Now one thing to know about these sisters are that they are pro shoppers! After many shopping trips with them, I've been exposed to how its really done. Like 10 hours straight. With out eating I might add. Haha. Very fun though and very efficient. Then came my first experience of Vegas downtown. I know, I'm lame. Never been. Definitely a new experience! We made our way to the Rio hoping to indulge in their famous buffet, but we were too late. However we did get to see a few gentlemen from the Thunder Down Under passing by and stopped to pose by their posters...haha.
And here is Chantel with the only money won in Vegas - won by default. Money jammed into a broken machine that wasn't hers but the guy said to keep anyway. Sweet!
Casinos are kinda lame people. I looked out everywhere and saw people throwing their money away left and right. Sorry to any gambling addicted readers. And sometimes walking past the drunk half naked people with the music pounding I thought, hey... I kinda feel like I'm on a tour of the Great and Spacious Building. Haha. Jk. I just kept my focus on trying to spot any of the Ocean's Eleven. No luck. Lots of fun and laughs for sure. We were starving so we found a burger joint at the Rio to eat at. Very hungry + very tired = a little crazy. Here we have Shana with a nickel and a pickle. Soooo funny when we took the picture that night. Its what sleep and food deprivation does to you.
The next day we hit Caesar's Palace which is pretty amazing. Then we went looking for lunch at the Grand Lux Cafe, which should be at the Luxor, right? Haha. No. Of course its at the Venetian. We had yummy food there before we headed out for the long drive home.This is Chaylece, me and Niesha...
...enjoying one of many thousands of diet cokes consumed throughout the trip.
And the beautiful Nola, Chantel and Shana doing the same.

Such a long drive home, but luckily we found a random huge rocking chair to mix it up and add a little fun.
It was an awesome trip...so much fun! Even though we didn't get home till 4 am Tuesday morning, it was all worth it! Thanks for letting me come girls, and Happy Birthday Nola!
10 comments:
WOOOOO! What a weekend... I am still recovoring from our lack of sleep! I had to go to work the very next day... that was ugly! But well worth it! And I am going to have to ask you erase all of my rocking chair photo's... I was just thinking about it and that was a very sad attempt to be sexy! Anyway I am so glad we got to hang out together.
Looks like you had a fun time. I really missed out. I'll have to go with you guys one of these times.
I'm very offended as one of the many gambling addicted readers your blog attracts. I can no longer support you.
What a blast! Time away is always a good thing. PS could you be any cuter. You are stunning!!
I want to know how come the very flattering pictures of me always get posted??? Maybe if I took a better picture that would be helpful. Had a blast-can't wait till next year. I was thinking Swiss days would be fun-but first shopping in Park City of course!
I love girls trips!! Looks like you ladies had a wild time!! GOOD FOR YOU!
Looks like fun! You're lucky to have such fun sisters in laws!
I'm with Jamie. I seriously can't get over how beautiful you are!
Wow, what a weekend,but sooo fun. There's nothing like a bunch a women laughing late at night. Anything and everything is funny when your as tired as we were. By the way, I drove home from your house on the WRONG side of the road. Didn't even relize it untill the light at 3600 west. Talk about tired. Good thing I was the only one on that road. Can't wait till next year.(If I live that long).
Wow, what a weekend,but sooo fun. There's nothing like a bunch a women laughing late at night. Anything and everything is funny when your as tired as we were. By the way, I drove home from your house on the WRONG side of the road. Didn't even relize it untill the light at 3600 west. Talk about tired. Good thing I was the only one on that road. Can't wait till next year.(If I live that long).
Just wanted to let you know: For privacy reasons I have changed my blog address and removed our last name from the blog title. the new address is http://connieandcasey.blogspot.com
There has got to be an easier way to update everyone
Post a Comment