10.02.2008

Well, that was easy...

I really have one easygoing kid.  The other day Easton didn't want to take a nap, so I tried to give him a binky and he wouldn't take it. "What the fly?!" I thought, thanks to my sister Kylee, who for some reason uses this term, repeatedly, and thus makes my brain think I should use it, but I digress... I knew he hadn't been wanting it lately and realized he hadn't really had a binky in probably weeks.  No fits, no crying, no dreaded transition period. Nah mom, I think I'm done, just gonna go ahead and move on from this whole "binky" thing. Fine by me! I remember working at the daycare with the toddlers and this whole situation could sometimes be horrific. I count myself as lucky. Don't worry, I've been informed many times that my next child will give me a run for my money. Can't wait. The cute binky face is no more. However, I'm still trying to break him of his sunglasses addiction. :) I love this boy!

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Good gravy.

Mel Sims said...

And he's the stinkin cutest thing ever. Seriously!!!

Becky said...

I'm also trying to get my babe off the bink... it's getting harder as time goes by, so yes, consider yourself lucky!

Niesha said...

Did you know that Heavenly Father tricks you with good kids so you will think that it's not that bad and then decide to have more? That is why Easton is so good...

Kristy said...

Ohhh how lucky you are!! Aivree will not give up her binkie!!! ahhh..I tell her to throw it away and she says no and grabs onto it. Wish me luck! :)

Tina said...

Hi Jessica!
If I could have had a boy, I would have wanted him to look just like Easton. He is so dang cute!