11.12.2008
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My sweet little boy has developed a clever weapon. It has the potential of taking me down and leaving me loony for the rest of my life. He is a late teether, he just has the two bottom ones and evidently his first front tooth broke through. His new favorite thing is to grind his new found chompers. I can't take it! I don't know what to do! He is too young to understand what he is doing, let alone to understand that I need him to stop. I know he is just exploring his new found tooth, but come on. Its killin me. I've tried turning up the TV or music so I can't hear. Doesn't work. My ear has a way of picking out the sound I really don't want to hear. I keep feeding him fishy crackers, but I doubt this distraction of masticating is very healthy. Maybe I'm blogging about it because the clicking of the keys under my fingers is somehow diffusing that vile sound... Look at that picture...do you think he is doing it on purpose? He thinks its funny, doesn't he? Caught in the act:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, what an awful sound to come from such a cute face. Hopefully the novelty of his new teeth will wear off quickly and the tooth grinding will quickly subside. Until then, good luck.
Ummm aren't you worried that he is gonna have cave man teeth from grinding them? you should give him a mouth gaurd. It worked for kylee
Oh that is so funny because Aivree did the exact same thing and I could NOT stand the noise!! As soon as I heard it or saw her grinding her teeth, I shoved that binkie in her mouth so she would stop. BUT since Easton is such a good boy and doesn't care for a binkie, I don't know what to tell ya! Good luck! :)
You can add my name to the list of moms that noise drove crazy! I was convinced Jake was going to grind his tooth completely away. The good news is Jake no longer does that and his teeth survived that awful phase. Good luck!
I loved reading that, you are so funny. And that picture is so DANG cute! I love cheesy grins. SOrry for the yucky noise, he will (hopefully) get over it.
I bet you are glad that you are not breast feeding him! Well I guess you wouldn't be breast feeding him anyway at this age... Right? Or is he not too old or is that gross? Geez... Sorry I meant for this comment to be funny but it looks like it went a little weird. Sorry about that!
OY!!! I never had a mouth guard!
Cassidie is a cyber bully.
That picture is adorable. I may have to take a leave of absence from is sweet little presence though.... I have less than the tolerance that you do for that noise.
I don't know what to tell you, Cameron doesn't do that, but he is sure cute. I love all the pics of Halloween too! When are we going to get together?
My little girl used to do that. It stops when the teeth aren't so cool anymore.
Oh, I hated that too!! Colt didn't do it for very long; good luck.
Post a Comment