11.20.2008

Catching Up: Zoo

I have so much catching up to do on activities I wanted to post. On Easton's birthday, we decided to get our friends together and head to the zoo. Here we have the stroller crew...Oh, look, a giraffe!
I would desperately try to point out the animals to Easton. He just wasn't all that interested. More interested in the animal shape of his cookie. "Uh...does he have more cookies over there?"
We decided to take a carousel ride that turned out to be the highlight. The kids loved it.
It was definitely a fun day out, even if most of the fun was had by us moms. We'll have to try again when they are a little older and might care to see a live animal. Thanks friends, for going with us!

2 comments:

cassidieanne@blogspot.com said...

ohhhh.....so cute. I miss him. is he coming with you guys to the party tomorrow?

Kylee said...

All of your strollers look like ATV's.