I love this pic, I don't think we have very many with all of the Rassy girls. Don't mind my crazy face. And Maddy pointed out that everyone besides Abbey has one squinty eye. Weird. What a bunch of crazies. I love these girls. Truly my best friends. (Cass, Mom, Me, Ky, Maddy, and the diva, Abbey, sprawled over everyone.)
6 comments:
madison said I looked extra weird in this one.....i think i look normal. and story of my life about the lazy eye.
We are great!
This is one good-looking group of people.
This is one good-looking group of people.
What a fun family you have! I have a confession... ready?? here it goes... I have always been so jelous of your family and how close you guys are- expecially now as you are all getting older I just love how close you guys are. Your parents have done and AMAZING job at raising all of you- there is a sense of Love and peace when you go into your parents home and I have always felt that whenever I have been there! Your family is one of a kind and one that I look at and want to model my own family after!
Very cute picture. I think you guys must have a ton of fun together.
Post a Comment