He is the cutest thing on this planet! I really don't know how they know how to be boyish, they just do and it is amazing!! I think that we should be getting together soon enough don't you? Give me a call and will set something up!
It seems impossible that he could look so grown-up and still so little at the same time. What a cutie. And I love his haircut. I need to get Alek's hair cut but I've been putting it off for so long now that it's getting even harder to do it.
Jessica, (This is Michelle Haskins from High School) I stumbled across your blog and I love it! You are so cute, and you have such a cute little family! I'm so sorry about the adversities you have been facing, but I know they will get better! It's good to see how you're doing!
8 comments:
He is the cutest thing on this planet! I really don't know how they know how to be boyish, they just do and it is amazing!! I think that we should be getting together soon enough don't you? Give me a call and will set something up!
Thuuuug life.
It seems impossible that he could look so grown-up and still so little at the same time. What a cutie. And I love his haircut. I need to get Alek's hair cut but I've been putting it off for so long now that it's getting even harder to do it.
that is what i call leggit.
pretty soon he will be "bustin a move" I love when kids love music. Whenever music starts playing, Abby starts to shaker her booty. Thats my FAVORITE!
Vanillllla Ice, Ice baby!
(Isn't it time for you to update your blog? c'mon!!)
Hey, I'm setting my blog private pretty soon, send me your email so I can send you an invite. If its already private, email it to jknowell@hotmail.com
Jessica,
(This is Michelle Haskins from High School)
I stumbled across your blog and I love it! You are so cute, and you have such a cute little family! I'm so sorry about the adversities you have been facing, but I know they will get better! It's good to see how you're doing!
Post a Comment