Crikey. Once you get behind in blogging, it seems quite the daunting task to catch up. But I will try. In the meantime, let us all listen to the brilliance that is Paul McCartney and watch Easton get down with his groovy self. But not at the same time. Or maybe... if you live on the edge like that.
This was during our Cinco de Mayo fiesta. Cass turned on some lovely tunes and Easton turned on his boogie. I love his serious face... there is no messing around people. We gotsta dance.
4 comments:
I know what you mean about catching up being daunting. I didn't know where to start. So naturally, I went with "foofle."
I really shouldn't be posting comments on blogs right now. I need to go to bed. I hit post without even mentioning how cute and funny that dancing is. That little Easton is such a cutie! I'll have to let Jace and Camden watch it tomorrow. They will love it.
I don't care if you get caught up or not...I am just glad that you are back! Wow! He takes shake what your mama gave you to a whole new level!! No doubt he makes you proud!
Easton has some moves!!!
Post a Comment