10.23.2009

Lovin' This Time of Year!

I love Halloween. It's no secret. I also love haunted houses and corn mazes. I am probably too old but luckily I still have friends and a husband who will go with me. So last year, we spent too much money on the lame Castle of Chaos. This year we got the gang together to go to the crazy corn maze. I was so excited...as you can see, as was Randon. He was so genuinely super excited, bless his heart. Okay, so he smiled just to humor me. What a dear.
The verdict was...it was awesome!!! Here is the gang. We actually got a little lost and there was even a short little spook alley after to go through, that was, dare I say, WAY better than Castle of Chaos. Terrifying! It was so fun, and all for a better deal. It was so fun to hang out....we don't get out near enough. And Traci (left) and Jenny (2nd left) are BOTH expecting little babies and I'm so excited for them!! They came out to brave the fright, pregnant and all!
Emily and I scared to DEATH in the corn maze... the worker thought he'd jump in the shot at the last second. He thought is was hilarious. I agreed. Thanks for going guys! I'm glad we all survived!
We also went the other day to the good ol' punkin patch to get some punkins. Easton was SO excited. Any time he would see a pumpkin anywhere he would point it out, so I was excited to see his reaction to a whole field full. He was rightfully amazed. Finding just the right one...
He was definitely a fan of the baby pumpkins. What a stud.
"The One"

He sure doesn't look it here, but he thoroughly enjoyed the pumpkins. Fun times!

3 comments:

Kate and Wiley said...

I love that picture with Easton and his pumpkin. Remember when Jenny had a birthday party at the haunted house at Wheelers Farm? SCcccarrry!! :)

Whitney said...

Your hair is so hot in that first picture! I love it!

Mel Sims said...

Cute, cute!! I love all of it. We don't hear from you NEARLY enough! (ahem...) =] Love you!