Well, I have a lot I need to post. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and we are enjoying a wonderful holiday season. I just love Christmas! I'm trying to pass that on to Easton, he can already recognize Christmas music! But that is not the point of this post. I just thought this video was funny. It kind of shows how much Easton has transformed from that sweet little baby to boy. It seems boys have only one volume for their voice. Loud. Here he is with his lovely aunt Cass. What are they doing, you ask? I don't know.
3 comments:
hahahahahahahahaha! Oh my...I cant decide if that's one of the cutest things I've ever seen, or possibly the most disturbing..? =D Made me laugh hysterically to see Cass being such a good aunt!
we are exercising our rights to party
Camden watched that twice and has been saying "boo-dah boo-dah" all day. : )
Post a Comment