I'm so excited for Randon. He worked really hard to be accepted for this scholarship/grant that the church awards. They are paying for his flight training to become current again. I'm just so excited! He is going to be super busy heading straight to the airport after work, but I'm so glad its for something he loves. I've never been flying with him. It's so weird to think that I haven't seen him do something that was such a big part of his life. I can't wait. Actually to be honest, I've had a few nightmares about flying with him. Haha. I really hope thats not an indication of things to come.
Easton. Oh, little Easton. I don't even know what to say about that love of mine. He has refined the talent of being naughty. On purpose. With an evil little smirk. And then he'll come up and say, "Sorry mama, I didn't mean to!" Um, yes. Actually I'm pretty sure you purposely whacked my knee with that block and smeared yogurt all over yourself and the counter. The things he says are just so random and funny. "I just need to use that for while." Okay then. I love that he says "yes" instead of "yeah". Did you make that mess? "Yes." Are you poopy? "Yes." Get down! You can't play with those! "YESSSS!" He LOVES the TV show Phineas and Ferb. We aren't really sure why as it is a show aimed for older children. It's actually pretty funny. Easton loves to grab the "rock and roll" (the rock band guitar) and sing all about Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. I love him. He still has the ability to make me smile in any situation. Aside from the moments of naughtiness, he is a very sweet, loving boy. He has come up with his own special names for the fam..."Dammy Dams" for grandma, "Pappy Poo" for grandpa, "Bobes" for Braiden "Mad" for Madison and "Ab" for Abbey. The rest of us get normal names. We are ready for warm weather!!
As for me, I've been keeping my hands busy with crocheting. I sort of LOVE it.
Oh and I broke my baby toe. OUCH.
10 comments:
SOOOOOO.......CUTE stuff your making their!! Why all the baby stuff?? ;)
Congrats to Randon! That's awesome.
So I REALLY need to learn to crochet. That stuff you made is so adorable! I'm jealous! You should start an etsy shop or something. I'd totally be in line to purchase!
It's about TIME!!!
That stuff you are making is super cute! I better have a baby so that you can make me something. :)
What the? Your baby toe? Crazy!
Jess.....you need to stop saying you broke it. it is a scratch.
I haven't been so good with blogging lately either! Those things you are making are so cute! I need to learn. My friend at work made Aivree those hats with the bows,how do yours hook on? with a button? I'll be sure to come to you if I need othe colors in the flowers! :) Glad you guys are doing good! oh yeah, and about Easton doing things on purpose, aivree did the exact same thing, she knew it was wrong and after she did it, she would say "it was an accident" yeah right! good thing they are so dang cute and we can't stay mad.
Will you teach me how to make all those cute things you have been making???? also.. Do you want to hang out on Monday or Tuesday- or just sometime next week?? Monday and Tuesday are supposed to have the best weather!
Yeah, I am a little bummed that my head is too big for my birthday headbands :( but to be honest that is why I am looking forward to our sisters trip is because of your crafty hands!! Tell Randon congradulations on the flight training! I had no clue this was happening... but I am so happy to hear it. It will be so good for him to get back to his roots and doing the things he loves. I hope your toe gets better...that kind of pain is the worst... sometimes it makes me say bad cuss words (maybe the f-bomb being one of them..haha)
o my gosh! You are so talented!! I want to buy some of your stuff! Can I? And obviously you know...but I never got the stuff for the diaper bag, and have no intentions of venturing to the fabric store any time soon...so I'll just deal with what I have, but THANKS so much for offering to help :)
Seriously....those are darling! I LOVE them! Do you know what those things sell for? I am so impressed!
Woot woot.
Get over your foot.
Post a Comment