7.01.2010

i survived!

Randon finally made plans for us to go flying a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited. The love of my life had this major skill that I had never seen in practice! It was going to be great! Then we go to the airport. And I started to get nervous. Wow. This was a real airport. With real runways and everything. Yeah.  Intense. Then we went out to the plane we were to fly. Then I got more nervous.

This is the beaut we flew. And the handsome pilot.

Doing the preflight inspection. Wait...inspected? 
Inspected for what? Like something might go wrong? Gulp.

Then we actually got IN the plane. Which is where I really started sweating buckets. It was so small. Ack! So of course I masked my nervousness by making ridiculous faces in my totally hot headset.


Then Randon started the plane. And I died. Not really. But I was like, um...wait...I really don't think you are qualified to fly this thing. And then we taxied to the runway about to take off. And then I panicked and died. Then Randon slapped my face and told me to snap out of it. Not really.  It was awesome.

It was so fun to get to be with him to fly. We got to fly over my mom's house where everyone was outside with Easton waving. So fun.  I'm so proud of my hot hubby! He is an awesome pilot!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I'm glad you died and then came back to life to experience it - I probably would have chickened out. :)

Nicole said...

wow! awesome..... yeah, pretty sure i would have peed my pants several times over. looks awesome, though!!!